1) A Towelini is 20% larger than a standard beach towel. A Towelini is 52 inches long and 42 inches wide, that’s a total of 2184 square inches of surface area. A standard beach towel is only 30 inches wide and 60 inches long, so only 1800 square inches of total area. So a Towelini is over 20% larger than any standard beach towel.
2) A Towelini is versatile. It is not just a beach towel. It’s a sarong and beach dress / cover up and it can even be rolled in to a pillow, or spread out to make a large beach blanket. Imagine how much space you will save in you beach bag since a Towelini combines so many other accessories into one. And since Towelini is lightweight, it makes the perfect travel towel for backpackers and world travelers.
3) A Towelini is made of 100% organic cotton. Regular cotton products are destructive to the environment because of all the chemicals and energy needed in their production. On the other hand, organic cotton is grown without pesticides and under sustainable conditions. Furthermore, organic cotton feels softer, is more absorbent, and dries faster.
4) A Towelini comes in your choice of the most popular summer colors. For the last 5 years, the 3 most popular colors for beach towels and cover ups have been Coral, Turquoise and Green. Surprise! Surprise! These are also the 3 main Towelini colors!!!
5) Towelini is a quality brand that you can trust. You probably have a clost filled with old ratty towels that you’ve picked up over the years. Most towels don’t carry a brand name, they are cheap and look tacky. But, with a name brand Towelini towel, you know you are getting a quality product, which will serve you for years to come. Don’t accept any cheap knock offs… people with class want a real Towelini.